Path to Productivity
The ultimate 4-step system that delivers the clarity, accountability, and motivation to get you more free time and more money without overwhelm, frustration or complexity
In Only 30 Days
Path to Productivity is the only online course with a simple, easy to follow, low tech approach that will give you at least 2 extra hours every week to spend on what matters to you most. You may even have fun along the way…
Before I Tell You About This Game Changing Programme, Let's Talk About Who It's Really For...
You’re a female entrepreneur who runs a business and family from home who is tired of being crazy busy while feeling like nothing is actually getting done, or at least not enough to move your business forward. You're ready to get clear on what you need to work on first, in what order and when so that you can have the freedom to choose how you spend your precious time.
- Overwhelmed by how much you need to get done and don't know where to begin
- Frustrated from getting to the end of the day with a huge to do list that’s mostly untouched
- Unmotivated to do your work once you sit down to actually do it
You're in the right place and I'm going to tell you exactly how the Path to Productivity will give you the tools to feel confident, in control and motivated as the right things get done in the time you have so that you can create true impact, more money and a life that is happy, satisfied and fulfilled.
By the end of this program,
Learn the Secret Sauce That Makes Work FunBy identifying your priorities and aligning them to your business goals, you will always be motivated to get your work done.
Discover How to Set Goals That Make Money
Using my spin on SMART goals to get crystal clear on how to set goals that completely clarify your business objectives you will discover why goals are your #1 ASSET towards generating revenue.
Get Clarity On Exactly What You Need to Do NextBy following a system that turns ideas into trackable and measurable actions by month, by week and by day, you will have no more guesswork and no more distractions!
Discover the Best Way to Stop Putting Out FiresBy identifying the crucial activities you MUST focus on right now to get bigger results in your business (in less time), you will get the right things done in the time you have
Master the Secret to Gaining 2 Extra Hours Every WeekBy following the step-by-step system that shows you how to invest time in order to make time, you will get the freedom to choose what you do from self-care and me time to focusing on the activities that really make your business money
"Before I started working with Marina, I was struggling to make progress with my career and academic studies and my days were full of endless chores. Path to Productivity helped me put my priorities right and get motivated. My energy is back, my life is more organised and I’m ready to achieve bigger goals.
The program is very well structured, weekly recommendations are easy to follow and big changes happen steadily step by step. Marina has a very positive and uniquely charismatic way of working and she inspires me to continue improvements in my life. I would definitely recommend Path to Productivity to everyone."
Here's how it all breaks down...
When you want to go somewhere in your car and you don't know where it is, you use a GPS, right? In order to get to your end goal, you need two things: your current location and your destination. It's the same with your business and your life.
This module is where the journey begins as we discover the answer to the question "Where are you now?"
- Core Values - What's Most Important to You?
- Time Tracking - How do you actually spend your time?
- Decision Time! How do you want to spend your time?
By the end of this module, you will be able to say: "I know what is important to me and I know how I really spend my time."
In this module we answer the question "Where do you want go?"
Having discovered how you actually spend your time and then decided on how you want to spend your time going forward, you are ready to craft your vision for the future.
Together, we will use my spin on SMART goals to get crystal clear on how to set targets that completely clarify your business objectives. In this module you will discover why goals are your #1 ASSET towards generating revenue and a happy life.
ASSET breaks down into the 5 steps of goal setting:
A – Align
S – Specify
S – Stretch
E - Evaluate
- T - Time
By the end of this module, you will be able to say: "I have 3-5 ASSET Goals defined and ready to plan out for 2021."
In this Module, you will answer the question "How do I get there?"
This module is a meaty one as we go through the nuts and bolts of my system to eliminate overwhelm and break down 'all the things' into manageable tasks and activities all tied into the goals you crafted in Module 2.
- Annual Plan
- Monthly breakdown whiteboard explained
- Big Rocks Weekly explained
- Top 3 for Today
By the end of this module, you will be able to say: "I know exactly what to do next by month, by week and by day."
In this Module, you will take your plan to the next level as we learn "The Art of Fine Tuning."
We are now in the home stretch! Having determined our priorities and created our goals to reflect them, we are now ready to set targets and milestones that give us an opportunity to celebrate success and course correct when necessary.
This is where we put it all together to provide you with accountability, motivation and the ability to make changes when you need to.
- Secret to Success: Plan to Plan - Power Hour
- Secret to Success: Plan to Plan - Weekly and Monthly Reviews
- Putting it all together - an example from beginning to end
By the end of this module, you will be able to say: "I know how to plan and review my performance by week and by month. I know when to celebrate and I know when I need to course correct."
Ooh, and you also get these goodies...
4 Weeks of live Q&As sessions inside the Private Path to Productivity Facebook Group for members only where you will get unstuck in a matter of minutes as you get accountability and support through the whole 4-step process
Weekly downloadable workbooks with step-by-step instructions to create the positive change you are looking for! Our fun coaching exercises are designed to provoke new thinking, insights and decision making quickly.
- Access to Community through a private group for amazing women who are also entrepreneurs to offer accountability and advice alongside empathy and support as you create a happier life and fulfilled career.
- The 2021 Annual Planning Guide that will give you step-by-step instructions to help you plan your best year yet!
When you enroll during this special, limited time period,
Path to Productivity
4 Implementation Modules
to take you step by step from where you are now to a completed action plan
Walkthrough videos and PDF guides
to make sure you have clarity on every step of the process with step by step support
to get you up and running with all the set up done for you in advance!
Plus These Bonuses to Help You Generate Unstoppable Momentum (And Keep It)
4 Weeks of Live Q&As Sessions With Marina Inside the Private Path to Productivity Facebook Group for Members Only
Get Unstuck in a matter of minutes as you get accountability and support through the whole 4-step process
What You’ll Get:
- 4 weeks of live Q&A sessions to make sure you get your burning questions answered and can move forward with total clarity and confidence
- A highly supportive Facebook community to make sure you get unstuck in a matter of minutes instead of weeks
- A space to overcome isolation and constantly refill your motivation tank by connecting with other female entrepreneurs who "get" the journey and are here to help and support you
The 2021 Annual Planning Guide
Time to look forward to 2021 with this step-by-step guide that will help you plan your best year yet!
(A £99 Value)
What You’ll Get:
- A 9 step plan to take you from a review of this last year (and wasn't it a doozie?) to a mapped out goal calendar for 2021 including targets and milestones
- A walkthrough video and PDF guide to make sure you have clarity on every step of the process
- A swipe template and personalisable calendars to get you up and running with all the set up done for you in advance!
From Frantic to Zen Masterclass: Get Out of Panic Mode and Enjoy the Holidays by Getting Organised Now!
Learn how easy it is to organise your holiday season in a way that leaves you feeling relaxed and ready for your special traditions.
(A £49 Value)
What You’ll Get:
Walkthrough videos with strategies, tips and amazing short cuts that will save you DAYS of effort!
- A step by step checklist to take you through all the elements of a fantastic Christmas so that you can have FUN this holiday season without all the worry!
- A resource directory to take all the hassle out of the planning process and save you hours of research
- A detailed timeline to follow so everything is done early to a high standard leaving you free to ENJOY the holidays - you deserve it!
Optional Coaching Package
Path to Productivity VIP
If you want a tailored and bespoke plan created faster with personalised support, then this coaching package is for you. In addition to the Path to Productivity course and the three amazing bonuses, you will also get 2 private 1-hour coaching sessions with me via Zoom.
Together, we will uncover the areas where you are stuck and get you clarity and direction as you create a plan that will generate results.
We can spend the time focusing on any areas you like, but I suggest we take the first hour to really nail down your priorities and provide you the clarity to set the the goals that make the most sense to you. Then the second hour can be spent really drilling down into your goals making sure they are your #1 ASSET and will deliver the results you are after.
This VIP package will also deliver a personalised audit of the plan you create with my commentary, amendments and suggestions to get you to your targets faster. This is a bespoke analysis of what you will create with expert recommendations to take it to the next level in a way that works best for you and your needs.
But that's not all, you will also get 4 weeks of email support to get you unstuck faster so that you can better implement the systems and flows that will deliver your personalised action plan to generate impact, time and money.
- 2 private 1 hour Zoom coaching sessions to nail down your priorities, clarify your goals and set you on the path for success.
- Personal audit of your final plan with commentary, amendments and suggestions to get you to your targets faster.
- Email support over the 4 week period to answer any questions you may have and to help you get unstuck so that you can move forward and see results.
Here’s what you’re getting when you enroll today:
Path to Productivity - £449 Value
- 4 training modules to take you from where you are now to a completed action plan
- Video Trainings, PDF Guides, Worksheets and Templates
- Bonus 1 - 4 Weeks of Live Q&As Sessions Inside the Private Path to Productivity Facebook Group for Members Only (£388 Value)
- Bonus 2 - The 2021 Annual Planning Guide (£99 Value)
- Bonus 3 - From Frantic to Zen Masterclass (£49 Value)
- Optional Coaching Programme - Path to Productivity VIP (£997 Value)
When you add it all up, that’s a
Total Value of £985 (£1,982 with Coaching)
But when you enroll today, you’ll get access to everything for just:
For Payment Plans
Plus You'll be Backed by a Risk-Free 14-Day Guarantee
Path to Productivity is the only training of its kind to deliver clarity, accountability, and motivation in an easy to follow 4-step system that will help you feel confident, in control and motivated as the right things get done in the time you have so that you can create true impact, more money and a life that is happy, satisfied and fulfilled.
Our community is filled with helpful, motivated and super-supportive members who are also amazing female entrepreneurs like you working towards time and financial freedom.
Now here's the kicker.
By the end of 14 days, you will have received access to the first two modules with all the worksheets templates. Meaning, you will have had the opportunity to identify your priorities, understand how you spend your time currently, decides how you want to spend your time going forward, work through the ASSET Goal development framework and declare the 3-5 goals you will be focusing on in 2021.
If you don't feel fully confident and motivated by your decisions and all the work that got you to this point, then show me your work within 14 days of Module 1 going live, and I’ll gladly refund your investment. Full details here>>
Frequently Asked Questions
What people asked before signing up for Path to Productivity
I'm already so busy! Where can I find the time to do this course?
Couldn't I just work all this out for myself?
How much time will I need to set aside to do the course?
Will I be able to ask you questions if I get stuck?
I can't afford this right now, any suggestions?
I'm not an organised person, how will this work?
I am a creative person; I don't like routines, won't that be a problem?
How do I know that this will really work for me?
Can you remind me of everything I’m getting when I sign up today?
I personally cannot wait to guide you over the next 4 weeks...
Raising 4 kids and running my own business used to keep me super busy, and I wore it like a badge of honour even though I often felt overwhelmed by all the things and frustrated when my mile long to do list had hardly anything ticked off!
But guess what? There is no reward for busyness, no gold star, no trophy. It’s not about being busy, it’s about being productive.
- Busy is getting stuck in the small details
- Productive is taking action and making progress on the bigger picture
- Busy is about doing stuff
- Productive is about getting stuff done (not only that, but getting the RIGHT stuff done)
Being productive doesn’t have to be difficult, high tech or a chore. If you’re ready to stop feeling overwhelmed by how much you have to do or frustrated by not knowing what to work on first, then join me on the Path to Productivity for a simple, easy to follow, low tech approach that will give you at least 2 extra hours every week to spend on what matters to you most. You may even have fun along the way…
I look forward to meeting you personally inside the Path to Productivity.